Our specialty is Museum Quality, Invisible Repair, Restoration and Conservation of Porcelain, Ceramic, China, Pottery, Terra Cotta, Plaster and much more ...
- We use cutting edge techniques such as airbrushing, fusing, and pattern/design replication.
- We use Cold Method and our work is safely reversible with minimal intervention to the original surface of the piece.
- We work with the highest quality European materials which will not discolor, yellow or peal.
- Our high quality restorations are Black-Light undetectable.
- Our turnaround time is usually no longer than two to three weeks.
- Rush restorations within a week are available upon request.
- We also provide damage assessment and documentation for insurance purposes.
All of our work meets international standards of craftsmanship and professionalism. Don't throw away a piece of history because of a mishap! Restore it and treasure it once more for many generations to come.
We also offer one-on-one, hands on
Connoisseur Crown Derby
Kaise KPM Limoges Lenox
Royal Delft Royal Doulton
Royal Vienna Royal Worchester
and many more ...